A FEW TIPS TO HELP YOU WITH REGISTERING
In order to request items through Get It For Me, you must first complete a brief, one-time profile within the Get It For Me system.
During registration, you will be asked to choose a Username and Password. You will use this Username and Password when logging onto the Get It For Me system in the future.
- Your username must be in an email format.
- Use your Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) issued e-mail address ending in "baylorhealth.edu", "bhcs.com", or "BSWHealth.org" when registering for this service.
- You will use this Username when logging onto the Get It For Me system in the future.
- Not using your BSWH issued e-mail address may result in denial of service.
- You can choose anything you like, however, we recommend that you follow good security practices and choose a password that is different from those you use to access other systems.
- You will use this Password when logging onto the Get It For Me system in the future.
When you are ready to get started click the button below.